Thursday, January 17, 2013

Product/Service Review: GoBites

For my first product/service review, I just have to talk about GoBites. GoBites is actually a snack delivery company you can access online. Since I've been on my weight loss journey, I always want to make sure that I'm making healthy choices with food. I saw an ad for GoBites on the site where I log my weight loss, and once I checked out the GoBites website, I knew it was a service (and product) I wanted to try.

Signing up is easy. Basically, you just register for the site and choose which snacks you want to try. Then you choose how many you want to get, and you are signed up for a service that will replenish your snacks every 2 weeks. Another plus is that their snacks are organic. So, you're being doubly healthy by choosing wholesome snacks without any harmful ingredients.

After signing up, your GoBites will be packaged and shipped in the next day or so. They'll arrive to your home in a box like this.






When I first ordered my GoBites, I just requested a bunch of different ones. Now, that I've tried them, I know some of the ones I really like and some of the ones that really don't tickle my fancy. So, if you want more of one thing and you want to try something you haven't had before, it's easy to go in your profile to change your snack options. Here's one of my favorites because it has fruit, nuts and chocolate (yum yum).





If you're a calorie counter (like me), then you'll definitely have to plan your days better if you opt to have these snacks. They average around 200 calories per pack (some more, some less). But to me, it's worth it. They give me the boost of energy I need when I hit the mid-morning slump and need it for my pending lunchtime workout. So, I highly recommend these snacks to anyone looking for better options than cookies, chips and other processed crap. The convenience of having these delivered is great, and I haven't had to buy any snacks at the grocery store since I signed up with this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment