Friday, January 25, 2013

Deal Day: AAA Coupons

I had already decided what I was going to post this week for my "Deal Day" post. However, an email yesterday has made me change my mind. I like when that happens. I already had one deal lined up to write about, but a better deal presented itself. It's like "Pick me, you know you want to share how great I am." So, I'll postpone what I originally wanted to post for another time.

Today's deal is based on this email:


I guess this deal is only relevant for members of AAA, which I happen to be. But I loved that they have a coupon warehouse.

I followed the advice of "Click here to get started" and found many great coupons that I simply "clipped" and printed. There is definitely a lot to choose in this coupon warehouse. I got coupons for yogurt, cereal, shaving cream and soup. They have a lot of different categories you can peruse to find coupons for what you  might need.


Some of the coupons were exclusively for Walmart, but there were a lot that did not specify a retailer, which I appreciate. I don't want to have to worry about whether I'm at the right store when I'm trying to take advantage of savings.

So, if you are a AAA member and you didn't receive this deal in your inbox, you can click here to get to the coupon warehouse and begin virtually clipping your way to great savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment